Jennings Lodge and Candy Lane Families –
We are eager and excited to welcome your child to Holcomb Elementary for the 2018-19 school year. If your family is planning to attend another school, please contact our school office immediately at 503.785.8100.
We have several transition activities planned for students and families this spring, including:
- Welcome Field Trip: May 9, 2018 - Jennings Lodge & Candy Lane students who are transitioning to Holcomb will visit the school. Students will take the bus over with Jennings Lodge staff and participate in welcome activities and a tour of Holcomb.
- Steps Into Kindergarten: May 2018 - Incoming Kinder students who have registered at Holcomb will be invited to participate. Contact the Holcomb office for details.
- Meet the Principal Night: Tuesday May 15th at 5:30 pm. Join Kelli Rhea for pizza and conversation in the library. Holcomb PTA meeting will follow at 6:30 p.m. and you are invited to join us.
- Holcomb MASH Night: May 24th at 5:30pm. OMSI will be at Holcomb for an incredible Math, Art, Science and Health Fair.
- Summer in the Library: June- August Join us at Holcomb for FREE lunch for children 0-18 years old and FREE activities in our library including arts and crafts, reading program, and onsite presentations from the Zoo and OMSI.
We want to learn as much about your child as we can. Please consider completing the ATTACHED FORM and returning it to the Holcomb school office by May 18th. Families will receive information in the mail about the start of the 2018-19 school year in August. You can also follow the Holcomb Facebook page: @holcombschool or call our office at 503-785-8100.
We look forward to supporting your family during this transition. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Principal, Holcomb Elementary